Monday, March 10, 2008

Jay Update

Hello All,

We met with the surgeon today...we need to go back in a couple of weeks to have more scans looks like surgery is definitely going to happen...well, that is if Jay decides to go forward with it...let's just say he's nervous about having another major surgery and there is no guarantee that his cancer will be cured as a result of we are just taking it all in right now.  We'll know a whole lot more in a couple of I'll keep you guys posted.  Thank you for all of the prayers.  I covet them.

God Bless,



lv2trnscrb said...

Jamie, was thinking about you today (I'm sure the Lord laid you upon my heart) and I remembered the appt was today so I said a prayer for it to go well; will keep you in my prayers


fisherkristina said...

Still praying for Jay and for you.


ajquinn354 said...

You and Jay are in my special thoughts and prayers always.  The chance to have surgery that could be a big help for Jay is truly a miracle that I hope he goes forward with.  Understand his concern about having the surgery with no guarantee of curing, but it could give him the chance to enjoy better health and enjoy life and who knows what tomorrow will bring in cancer treatments that could make life better for all those going through this.  Bless you both....Arlene (AJ)