Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Count It All Joy

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."  (James 1:2-4 NKJV)

There are many things that Jay and I could focus on and worry about, but I am trusting that the Lord is at work providing for us, for our future together.  This is definitely a trial, but the Lord's hand is on it and I can see Him working on our behalf.  No matter if it's physical, emotional, or financial...my Lord has it covered! 

People come up to me every single day and tell me that they are praying for us, and my response to them is, "Thank you so much!  I appreciate it, and keep it up because IT'S WORKING!"  Praise the Lord! There is a lot to be said for intercessory prayer.  I don't believe that Jay would be doing as well as he is if it weren't for all of my beloved brothers and sisters in the Lord lifting up those prayers.  I pray for the Lord's most abundant blessings on them for their diligence and dedication to our cause.

The blessings that have been bestowed upon me are more than I can handle sometimes.  I have been made to feel as though I am a special person, and I know that not to be true.  I am unworthy of the love that I receive from the Lord and the others that have been so strategically placed in my life by my loving Father.

To those wonderful people, I say to you, I love you more than you'll ever imagine!  It is your love that lifts me up and energizes my soul.     

No comments: